[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Regional Event CFPs

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Tue Jul 26 17:51:32 UTC 2016

Maybe we are going to have an OWASP Mini Conference this End of August we
are finalising the Venue, i will update you once we have the final venue.

*John Patrick Lita *
Project Manager at Enterprise Linux Professional
OWASP Manila chapter chairman
FB Page @OwaspManila <https://www.facebook.com/OwaspManila>
*https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila>*