[Owasp-leaders] Website re-design 2 years ago

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Jul 26 09:24:00 UTC 2016

And, then I should mention that website restructure & redesign was thought
about more than 2 years ago as well:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Talk:Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session023#On_Designs.2C_Layout_and_Standards

There didn't appear to be motivation between then and now to proceed.

This information and link was passed on to the company producing this
report during the "Project/Chapter leaders call", but nothing of the
previous work appears to be mentioned, referenced or considered.

Lots of other information provided during that call seems to have been
swept aside too.

But of course these are just to do with the wiki. The comprehensive RFP
asked about much more, including many systems and processes the staff use:

https://drive.google.com/a/owasp.org/folderview?id=0BxI4iTO_QojvaVJpa1YtNEcydTg&usp=sharing#

Colin