[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academy[Project Cancellation]

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Wed Jul 20 01:41:54 UTC 2016

Thank you for the support, i will talk to teachable if we can have
discounts since we are a non-profit organisation,

*John Patrick Lita *
Manager for cyber security and IT services
OWASP Manila chapter chairman
FB Page @OwaspManila <https://www.facebook.com/OwaspManila>
*https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila>*