[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academy[Project Cancellation]

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Jul 19 18:47:13 UTC 2016

John,

I submitted a request for funding on behalve your name here:

FYI this is the form where you need to submit a request for funding:
https://www.tfaforms.com/308703

Case #00008383

We will follow up, the request
6xUSD39=total USD 234 for a pilot on teachable and transfer the course
materials done so far in here

Cheers

Johanna

--