[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academy[Project Cancellation]

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Tue Jul 19 15:40:12 UTC 2016

Hi Ms. Claudia

we did a call for trainers last year :) we receive feedback from Hitesh,
Milan, Munir and other OWASP Volunteer. but we hosted the platform in
Zenler which is not secured, we did some pentesting on that platform but
we've found multiple Vulnerabilities like SQL injection, Stored XSS etc...

that's why we would like to move the project in most secure platform, but
it's not free.

*John Patrick Lita *
Manager for cyber security and IT services
OWASP Manila chapter chairman
FB Page @OwaspManila <https://www.facebook.com/OwaspManila>
*https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila>*