[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academy[Project Cancellation]

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Tue Jul 19 15:34:35 UTC 2016

What language was content supposed to be? I believe that if it is English,
we can gather and create content of couple of courses. Although, I maybe
would try to go through Coursera or similar MOOC platform, than making
another, that people would need to register, etc. at this point. Since you
said you wanted it local first, I see if there was supposed to be some
local language, how that could be difficult.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>