[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academy[Project Cancellation]

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Tue Jul 19 15:28:58 UTC 2016

Hi to All,

The Funding can be to follow if a company who is interested to sponsor that
could help, the most challenging here is to gather contents, we just
uploaded sample videos so that we have a prototype or sample.

*John Patrick Lita *
Manager for cyber security and IT services
OWASP Manila chapter chairman
FB Page @OwaspManila <https://www.facebook.com/OwaspManila>
*https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila