[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academy[Project Cancellation]

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Tue Jul 19 14:41:16 UTC 2016

Actually we are not focus in financial support, but it could help us on the
platform for Developments, Purchase a Domain and server Setup, but the most
important is the content of the materials, this training platform doesn't
need a huge amount of fund, the most basic needs of the project.

I want to Repeat we don't need a huge amount of "fund", Training materials
is the most important on the project.

thank you.

*John Patrick Lita *
Manager for cyber security and IT services
OWASP Manila chapter chairman
FB Page @OwaspManila <https://www.facebook.com/OwaspManila>
*https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manila>*