[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academy[Project Cancellation]

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Tue Jul 19 07:23:51 UTC 2016

Hi all

OWASP Education is one of our strategic goals. I'm sad to see this go by
the wayside. It's not the first time such a thing has happened, and unless
we fix the fundamentals of OWASP Education, it will not be the last. I'm
determined to create a self-sustaining education platform that advances
OWASP's mission.

@JP and Munir, please work with Claudia and Tiffany (cc'd) to get all
donated materials into our forthcoming education platform, which is coming
along.

We should not lose donated materials (again!) because this particular
platform is not working. If you want to be involved in the new platform,
please let us know so that we can make a success of it. I had the ASVS
training materials recorded, and will be up on our new training platform as
soon as it is ready, or OWASP's YouTube channel, whichever comes first.

thanks
Andrew