[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academy[Project Cancellation]

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Tue Jul 19 06:00:58 UTC 2016

Sad to see this project go . we have a lot of content developed towards it
:(

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/