[Owasp-leaders] European Commission signs agreement with industry on cybersecurity and steps up efforts to tackle cyber-threats

Adrian Winckles adrian.winckles at owasp.org
Mon Jul 18 14:06:40 UTC 2016

HI Sherif

Yes I think it is, I'm attending an InnovateUK/Ditial Catapult Event in
London today looking at "Future of Cyber Security in Europe".

One of the talks which was going into detail on the cPPP also mentioned the
European Cyber Security Organisation http://www.ecs-org.eu/ which might be
worth OWASP Europe engaging with?

also anything to do with H2020 as well.

Thanks