[Owasp-leaders] Copyright statement recommendations

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:07:01 UTC 2016

I've now talked to someone at Mozilla who knows much more about these
things than I do.
They've told me that copyright statements are essentially a waste of space,
unless you take copyright assignments (which we dont).
The copyright holders are the authors no matter what the copyright
statement says.
On that basis we'll probably stick with the "Copyright 2016 The ZAP
Development Team" that we now mostly use.

Cheers,

Simon