[Owasp-leaders] CTF services

Tom Brennan tomb at proactiverisk.com
Thu Jul 14 12:31:13 UTC 2016

Ali,

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Vicnum_Project

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_WebGoat_Project

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Security_Shepherd

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_WebGoat.NET

Since all OWASP projects must be under a FOSS lic including
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CTF_Project#tab=Project_About
contact
the project leader and see how you could work together to fork it for your
OWASP project

If your attending Defcon this year talk with the CTF organizers
https://www.defcon.org/html/links/dc-ctf.html

Look forward to see what innovation you put together for the OWASP
community. It has always been a goal of mine to create a OWASP CTF and have
chapter vs chapter competition as annual global hack-off that could bring
together the builders, breakers and defenders into one playground.  We
could actually start doing that as soon as the OWASP bug bounty program on
infrastructure is live. But until then project targets are listed here:
https://bugcrowd.com/programs

In the near future another project in motion will provide services to
members  known as Virtual Village where you can run your project
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Virtual_Village_Project

Hope that gives you some ideas to work with and hope to meet you at
OWASP's AppSecUSA www.appsecusa.org this year.  We really want to see every
OWASP leader in this list take advantage of the FREE admission to the event
and enroll in training slots made available for leaders. Need funding check
out the donation scoreboard
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donation_Scoreboard and make it happen!

--
Tom Brennan
GPG ID: DC6AA149 | Fingerprint: 12A6 9978 45BB 1562 C921  B228 BD0F D9C6

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from