[Owasp-leaders] CTF services

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Thu Jul 14 05:15:36 UTC 2016

OWASP Security Shepherd also can be setup offers some good runs for a CTF
:) quite gamified.

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/