[Owasp-leaders] CTF services

Michael Born michael.born at owasp.org
Wed Jul 13 20:29:03 UTC 2016

Hi Ali,

I'm happy to share the vulnerable VM I developed for Fred Donovan's and my
Offensive Python class. There are a slew of application and host based
vulnerabilities to beat up on. Feel free to use it and the Python scripts
as you need. I designed the vulnerable VM to accommodate beginner to
intermediate penetration testers. If you have questions, I'm happy to
answer them! The download link to the VM and scripts is below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8UHsn2i5kmGTzhJSl9TNlJGcWM

Additionally, vulnhub (http://vulnhub.com) is a great place to download
custom made vulnerable VM's developed by some smart people in the InfoSec
community. VulnHub is not endorsed by OWASP by any means but I use them
regularly to keep up on my skill set as a penetration tester.

Thank you,

Michael

Michael Born
OWASP Omaha