[Owasp-leaders] CTF services

Ahmed Abbas ahmed.abbas at owasp.org
Wed Jul 13 17:14:27 UTC 2016

Hi Ali,

You might want to take a look at CTF365 <https://www.ctf365.com/>, it is
a a dynamic, hands-on, community-driven environment that mimics the real
internet in an isolated way where security professionals can train and
sharpen their skills without breaking any laws or getting in trouble. There
is a free tier that includes some vulnerable machines for people to train
on, and another paid tier with access to the full network. If you want to
give it a try, please let me know and I will happily add you to my team
there.

Kind Regards.

--
*Ahmed Abbas*