[Owasp-leaders] Secure Code Warrior Ltd

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Jul 13 14:16:14 UTC 2016

>>There is no open source version of Burp - this seems to be a common
misconception. There is a _free_ version of Burp, but the source code is
NOT available and therefore it is not open source.

Simon, thx for clarifying.

In that case Burp should be banned ;-P

Only ZAP allowed (hey, we must encourage our 'products'  not the
competitors, ehh... I mean our Open source projects) :D

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer