[Owasp-leaders] Secure Code Warrior Ltd

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Jul 12 16:21:15 UTC 2016

 >>During this 3 hour workshop, the Secure Code Warrior team is going to
brief you about the most common Web App weaknesses before letting you go
nuts on the Secure Code Warrior platform

Obviously this is a vendor pitch. Their product is to learn how to code
secure using their platform.

Now they could teach how to code secure excluding how to do it on their
platform?

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer