[Owasp-leaders] Secure Code Warrior Ltd

Serg B. serg at owasp.org
Tue Jul 12 15:35:40 UTC 2016

Mike, we haven't done any OWASP sessions with them specifically, yet. I am
actually catching up with them in professional capacity soon and the other
chapter co-lead (Julian) already has.

We had couple vendors present. As far as I see it, nothing wrong with that
- as long as it is indeed a useful presentation and not a pitch, I say go
for it. As long as it's about technology or a product if it's something
really interesting, I don't see any issues with that, because sometimes
it's actually really hard to get exposure to some tools unless you are in a
well funded company. I think Codewarrior qualifies here, looks very
interesting and useful from what I hear (direct feedback from unbiased
user). We do however request full presentation deck well before the meeting
to make sure it is on topic and doesn't turn into a marketing pitch.

cheers
   Serge

--
Serg