[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 missing server-side input validation

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Jul 5 16:19:22 UTC 2016

Thanks Sam for pointing this out. I have added "server-side" in front of
both of these items on this page on the wiki. And we'll endeavor to make
this clear in the next Top 10 release as well.

If anyone else has any similar improvement suggestions, they can just email
me directly, or email the Top 10 mailing list, rather than hitting the
entire leaders list.

Thanks, Dave