[Owasp-leaders] Relaunch - Project Review team and new incentives for projects

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Tue Jan 26 20:23:38 UTC 2016

I spoke with Johanna at length this morning about why she decided to come
back and what's in store for the project review team. My plan is to have
that interview published on OWASP 24/7 later this week. -- Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>