[Owasp-leaders] Relaunch - Project Review team and new incentives for projects

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Mon Jan 25 19:23:37 UTC 2016

Hi and sorry for my late reply I've been very bust at work, after getting
back from vacation.

I'd like to welcome this effort and just some things that I would like to
see us put time and effort towards are:
1. Working towards quality projects with quality documentation.
2. Higher and strict criteria for new projects.
3. Incentives to get successful security related non OWASP projects
involved with OWASP.

I'm glad to see the board's involvement in this, this makes me very happy.
Thanks guys.

Regards.
Timo