[Owasp-leaders] Spanish Translation ASVS

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Jan 17 20:02:07 UTC 2016

Hi Carlos, Luis

Have you used crowdin?

https://crowdin.com/project/owasp-asvs/es-ES#

This is quite handling for revision and translation services. Andrew has
configured ASVS in here so we can share translations and vote on the right
terms

We have finalised 90% of the translation already in here (me and other
volunteers)

I suggest to check this service, you can login using your github account .

I have worked on a glossary with just the translation so we agree on the
terminology:

https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1icnSqOlTgQNmvDT8QxTTPJ3O2_zrJGzECga2fCFlBGI/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers

Johanna