[Owasp-leaders] Spanish Translation ASVS

Carlos Allendes carlos.allendes at owasp.org
Fri Jan 15 14:40:26 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew

Greetings from Chile.
We are starting our contribution to ASVS, spanish  translation.

   - Our goal is to translate 30% or more.  :-)  .  We have 3 volunteers
   translating into Spanish.
   - Later I got a couple of colleagues to read  (peer-review) and document
   findings (if any).

I think that... 2  re-work cycles and..  it will be ready

we got the power!  ;-)   ** OWASP. The swarm power ! **

Best Regards!

Carlos Allendes Droguett
OWASP Chile, chapter leader.
OWASP Honduras, co-Founder.