[Owasp-leaders] Representing OWASP as a adviser to the South African Justice Department

Damilare Fagbemi damilare.fagbemi at owasp.org
Thu Jan 14 02:25:15 UTC 2016

Great work Christo.

I will be inclined to focus on the technical bits for starters. For
instance, advise on what security hacks/ malicious behavior to watch out
for, what security controls should be in place, or what organizations like
the Cybersecurity security centre/ incident response teams should be doing.

The legal piece is definitely interesting, but will require a more nuanced
approach.

Best Regards,
Damilare Fagbemi
OWASP Lagos, Nigeria