[Owasp-leaders] OWASP ASVS highlighted at the Register's website

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jan 13 02:09:19 UTC 2016

Speaking of ASVS and for those that want to save the date...  Jim Manico
has agreed to deliver a virtual session for the chapter on 22 March (I know
its a little bit in the future but hey time flies when your coding..)  so
here is a URL to save the date to your calendar and be reminded as we get
closer

OWASP Goto Webinar:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5561919523333176577

IMHO it would be nice to have for the end-user of ALL OWASP Projects a
virtual webinar like this... just think you visit ABC OWASP Project page
and <On Demand> you have a recorded what is project X, how to use project X
and recorded by the project leader or user. We all know all it takes is a
push of the record button on the OWASP Goto Webinar account and then every
project could have a overview.

Hmmmm might be a good milestone of a Lab or Flagship project -- will have
to talk to the Project Review Committee about that see:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Task_Force/OWASP_Projects  and BTW that
committee is recruiting new members if you want to join it now is a great
time to be part of setting the policy and direction for project quality
reviews.

To echo Fabio *Kudos to Andrew, Daniel and the whole ASVS team and
community.*
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/01/12/owasps_revamped_developer_guide_will_help_you_pass_pen_tests/

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors / NYC/NJ Metro Chapter Leader
(d) 973-506-9304

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from