[Owasp-leaders] Shall we fix projects together?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jan 9 07:09:53 UTC 2016

 > 2.) Way to demote projects completely that are no longer active or
maintained or promoting practices that are no longer regarded as secure
for example implementing certain crypto ciphers that are outdated etc.
 > 3.) Minimum requirement for projects.

I think 2 and 3 are already in place. Just send a note to the projects
task force for consideration. A lot of great work has been done here
already in the past year.

- Jim