[Owasp-leaders] [Governance] OWASP Projects - Global Improvements & Benchmark Specifics

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Jan 7 04:44:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for this Paul.

Everyone, please don't hesitate to ask Paul, Claudia or Board members
questions about this, and how it might impact your project as you move up
(or down) through the various maturity tiers. We want all projects to
succeed and be used in ways we haven't imagined yet. We want OWASP to be a
good organisational host for all application security projects, regardless
of what they do.

I strongly encourage members who might be looking for their first project,
or are at a loose end and want to help a great project, please join the
Benchmark project mail list, ask the project leadership what they need, and
help them. Together, we can make a difference here.

thanks,
Andrew