[Owasp-leaders] Great News, new version released of the OWASP-SKF project!
Glenn Ten Cate
glenn.ten.cate at owasp.org
Wed Jan 6 10:19:39 UTC 2016
Great news! We have cooked up a new release of the OWASP-SKF project!
This new release contains a lot of new features such as:
- User management and project assignment
- The implementation of the new ASVS 3.0 version
- New knowledge base items
- Chef cookbook for setting up the SKF project
Please check this new release and let us know what you think and what we
Also what are we planning to do this year with the SKF project?
- Add more code examples
- Add generic Selenium test cases for the pre-development and
post-development security controls.
- Add current code examples and refer them in the advices of the
pre-development and post-development items.
- Explain the SDLC more in-depth on our website and OWASP wiki page.
As you all can see we have a lot to do in 2016 and of course we could use
your help. If you are brave and have some free time to spare please join us
Best wishes for 2016 and may we create a more secure place on the internet!
The OWASP-SKF Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders