[Owasp-leaders] Strategic Goal #2 Survey

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Mon Feb 29 16:24:58 UTC 2016

Last call to help us determine which 2016 Developer Events would be the
most beneficial for the OWASP Foundation to participate at this year.

*Poll closes EOD today, Monday, February 29, 2016. Rate the events listed
or submit your own favorites NOW!  *
*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/developerevents*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/developerevents>

Kindest Regards,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Kelly Santalucia <
kelly.santalucia at owasp.org> wrote:

> [...]
>
> There is only a few more days left for you to rate your top developer
> events. Please take a couple moments, using the link below to rate them. The
> poll will close on Monday, February 29, 2016.
> *https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/developerevents
> <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/developerevents>.  *
>

> Kindest Regards,
>
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Kelly Santalucia <
> kelly.santalucia at owasp.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear Community Members of OWASP,
>>
>> OWASP is *YOUR* organization and *YOUR *thoughts are important to us.
>> Which is why I am turning to our valued community, to provide me guidance
>> to fulfill our 2016 Strategic Goal #2.
>>
>> *Strategic Goal <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Strategic_Goals>
>> #2 *
>>
>> *2. Expand Outreach, specifically to the Developer Community*
>>

>> *Objective: Expand contact with Developer community to help educate
>> developers on OWASP projects, tools and best practices.Metric: ID key
>> conference or Developer events in Q1, secure presentation space in minimum
>> of 5 for 2016. Measure # of events attended and estimated number in
>> audience for OWASP PresentationsMetric: Board & Community Sponsors: Matt
>> Konda, others TBD - Seeking Volunteers to Participate and design Developer
>> outreach program.Foundation Support: Financial support budget at $50K.*
>>

>> Using the link below, please take a few moments to share with me which
>> Developer events you feel would provide the best value for OWASP to engage
>> in to meet our Strategic Goal #2. The poll will be open until EOD Feb. 29,
>> 2016.
>> *https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/developerevents*
>> <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/developerevents>
>>
>> I appreciate and thank you for your time.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> --
>> *Kelly Santalucia*
>>
>> *Membership and Business Liaison*
>>

>> *OWASP Foundation*
>>
>> *1200-C Agora Drive, #232*
>>
>> *Bel Air, MD  21014*
>>
>> *USA*
>>
>> *Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 <973-670-5784>*
>>
>> *Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 <443-283-4021> *
>>
>> *Give back and support OWASP, become a member
>> <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*
>>
>> *Join us at AppSecEU 2016 <http://2016.appsec.eu> in Rome, Italy.
>> Information on more** OWASP events can be found here
>> <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference>. *
>>

> --
> *Kelly Santalucia*
>
> *Membership and Business Liaison*
>

> *OWASP Foundation*
>
> *1200-C Agora Drive, #232*
>
> *Bel Air, MD  21014*
>
> *USA*
>
> *Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 <973-670-5784>*
>
> *Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 <443-283-4021> *
>
> *Give back and support OWASP, become a member
> <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*
>
> *Join us at AppSecEU 2016 <http://2016.appsec.eu> in Rome, Italy.
> Information on more** OWASP events can be found here

*Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 *