[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA 2016 - CFP and CFT is now OPEN

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon Feb 29 13:15:28 UTC 2016

There are funds available for that apply for the assistance from your
chapter and from the OWASP on the move allocation

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Funding

Since every Appsec event is FREE to chapter leaders and has a project
summit component simply apply for what you need and justify how that is
going to benefit the organization

--

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from