[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-london] "New Era of Software with modern Application Security" presentation

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Feb 27 11:23:25 UTC 2016

Thanks Sherif, that is a great comment which I completely agree: "*My take
on it is that not all software quality issues are security issues, but all
software security issues are software quality issues." *

Here is an update that answers the question: Is Quality is a measure of how
successful a product is in what it is SUPPOSED to do?
<http://blog.diniscruz.com/2016/02/is-quality-is-measure-of-how-successful.html>

Sherif, can you post your slides too? They were really interesting in
showing the JIRA workflow you are using at Expedia

And yes, let's work together on a deep dive article on these topics