[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects submitted for review update

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Feb 25 13:17:12 UTC 2016

A request has been submitted to obtain a view of all project type requests
in this category. OWASP uses http://www.salesforce.org/nonprofit/ and all
data types like this is exposable like you are requesting. Making it happen
is step #2

Alcon;
Need something from the operations team like a request for X please try
to use the ticket request system on the website with hundreds of requests
weekly it helps track them all and of course we can report on it.

Need project, IT help, request for swag, need conference support or have a
question and need an authoritative answer from staff etc.. Click here
https://www.tfaforms.com/308703 (or contact us on the website)

FWIW, Next week ALL the foundation staff will be conducting a offsite
meeting in New Jersey. Workflows, processes and discussion on supporting
thousands of members will happen.  One metric is what requests are in the
system and open, what requests have been in the system for more then 30
days and what type of requests are the most common.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the RSA 2016 OWASP Meetup monday night
contact Michael Coats if you still need to rsvp for it.

--

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from