[Owasp-leaders] Strategic Goal #2 Survey

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Wed Feb 24 17:22:33 UTC 2016

Dear OWASP Community,

Just a reminder that your contributions are extremely important to the
Foundations growth and are vital to helping us fulfill Strategic Goal #2
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Strategic_Goals>.

There is only a few more days left for you to rate your top developer
events. Please take a couple moments, using the link below to rate them. The
poll will close on Monday, February 29, 2016.
*https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/developerevents
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/developerevents>.  *

Kindest Regards,

--