[Owasp-leaders] Donation Request from KNURE Student Chapter

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Tue Feb 23 18:15:12 UTC 2016

Martin, Thank you for offering OWASP Netherlands support for KNURE!

Ali and everyone with questions about the funding policy:

If you look at the last item on the Funding page OWASP Outreach you will see it allows you to cover merchandise and related materials for general outreach. If there is an expense item that is not on the list we can always consider it.

Also, and probably more importantly, the items and limits on that page relate specifically to Community Engagement funding, not funding that is already available in your chapter or project allocation. If you have a few thousand dollars and want to host a major event you can do so. The $2000 annual limit only applies to the general Community Engagement fund. As long as the expense supports the OWASP mission it will likely be approved.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation