[Owasp-leaders] Donation Request from KNURE Student Chapter

Ali Razmjoo ali.razmjoo at owasp.org
Tue Feb 23 18:04:01 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

@Noreen I've got an email some day about OWASP Funds

https
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ3H0-PMUGuaUFxbXZoOEpjSEU/view?usp=sharing>
://
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ3H0-PMUGuaUFxbXZoOEpjSEU/view?usp=sharing>
drive.google.com
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ3H0-PMUGuaUFxbXZoOEpjSEU/view?usp=sharing>
/file/d/0ByZ3H0-
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ3H0-PMUGuaUFxbXZoOEpjSEU/view?usp=sharing>
PMUGuaUFxbXZoOEpjSEU
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ3H0-PMUGuaUFxbXZoOEpjSEU/view?usp=sharing>
/view?
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ3H0-PMUGuaUFxbXZoOEpjSEU/view?usp=sharing>
usp
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ3H0-PMUGuaUFxbXZoOEpjSEU/view?usp=sharing>
=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ3H0-PMUGuaUFxbXZoOEpjSEU/view?usp=sharing>
(mp4,
182MB streaming)

I thought that every chapter leaders can request for 500/1000$, But I
checked now it's just for meetings, Should we specify some budget for
helping these things to help introduce owasp in our area? How could get
much members without these positive movements!

what should we do about it ? I'm sure that if we could do these stuff we
can get some sponsor in our area too.

Regards.