[Owasp-leaders] Chapter sponsors

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:55:04 UTC 2016

Hi Erlend,

Wonder if it was the same approach I got today;)
We have a standard set of sponsorship packages documented here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Manchester#tab=Sponsorship
So far we've just had event / refreshment sponsorship, which we seem to be
able to get pretty consistently for recent meetings.

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader