[Owasp-leaders] Proposal for changing OWASP Documentation

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Feb 17 04:26:46 UTC 2016

>>Good stuff. I think the best way to approach this is to get a team to
walk through our 8000+ page wiki and categorise pages that need
categorizing.

I believe in divide and conquer but also , at a certain moment, you need to
focus on the approach.

I don't think walking through those 8000+ is realistic, cheap or feasible
not even for a hired qualified team.

I  think this problem is similar to having a very old, big, legacy
application no one understands and no one wants to work with. What most
business do?

*Start from scratch, a new one.*

I think the focus here is for documentation existing projects to markup
their documents and work form there. Focusing on those 8000+ is not
feasible.

As Jim said, the people that wants to edit seem  not to be *qualified*
enough to edit and the people that are *qualified*, well, they do not have
time nor feel like editing on the wiki ;-P