[Owasp-leaders] Proposal for changing OWASP Documentation

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Feb 15 10:39:50 UTC 2016

Hi All

I have set Gary's ideas in a Wiki page for building a proposal
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Github_Documentation

Steps to follow for building a proposal to get traction (my advise here).
We can discuss over mailing list to get things started but if you want to
get the idea to reality, we need to make it a proposal.

   - Add your name as volunteer if you support this initiative
   - Add you project if you want to transport documents  to this system
   - Draft plan section? Where to get started? Which projects?

This is all suggestions to make this initiative a concrete one ;-)

Feel free to edit on the wiki and make suggestions

Cheers