[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Bug Hunting at OWASP.org

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Feb 12 23:01:27 UTC 2016

Andrew H, Frank and all of those volunteers that have kindly offer their
help.

Thank you very much for volunteering to secure OWASP assets and web
applications.

I will set this topic on the board's agenda.

For everyone that wants to help instead of preach, I have set this wiki
page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Help_Secure_Owasp_assests

Set you name if you have editing rights to the wiki
Otherwise contact me, I'll gladly set you name on the list

the purpose of this is to structurize the efforts and no panic moves

Cheers

Johanna