[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Bug Hunting at OWASP.org

Erwin Geirnaert erwin.geirnaert at zionsecurity.com
Thu Feb 11 17:29:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Is there a disclosure policy?

Can't we talk with some sponsors to protect the OWASP site? A cloud-waf can help a bit :) I'm always willing to reach out to our partners to see what they can do...

Best regards,

Erwin

Op 11 feb. 2016 om 18:24 heeft Tom Brennan - OWASP <tomb at owasp.org<mailto:tomb at owasp.org>> het volgende geschreven:

Post mortem of fixes would be nice to have and a wall of thank you should be established yes?

*draft*
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP/Bug_Bounty

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors
(d) 973-506-9304

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org<http://www.owasp.org>

--

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors
(d) 973-506-9304

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org<http://www.owasp.org>

The information contained in this message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, permanently delete it from your computer and destroy any printout.