[Owasp-leaders] OWASP _Project_ press releases

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Thu Feb 11 14:31:00 UTC 2016

Hello,

>From time to time I was doing something that can be categorized as press
release, when I did some releases. However, I was mainly posting it on my
blog. What I would be interested is establishing some database (could be
shared exel doc) with journalists' contacts who are willing to publish it
in the journals they are working in. I don't mind some coordination withing
OWASP regarding press releases, but I think it would be more useful to have
some base of people who are willing to push the release to the readers.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>