[Owasp-leaders] OWASP _Project_ press releases

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Thu Feb 11 12:23:37 UTC 2016

Hi Simon,
I'm interested in this maybe we could have a brain rack and come up with
something :)

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/