[Owasp-leaders] ANSW from Google regarding submitting projects as under OWASP umbrella or independently

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Tue Feb 9 23:28:52 UTC 2016

Put in mind that big organization fid not get selected to be part of GSoC
do you think that an independent project will have a chance to get selected
and even if it got selected I worked in GSoC with an other well known org.
Last year and they have several active project and a strong community and
all what they got is 6 slots do you think that one project on its own will
get more than the half of this number?
Even if the project did got 3 slots some project had 3 slots under OWASP
umbrella before your email is misleading and with incomplete informations
for the project leaders

Regards Islam,