[Owasp-leaders] Google summer of code applications and chances to be selected

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Tue Feb 9 15:47:47 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am now a bit confused, so can you practically help me. I participated in
2014 on GSoC. With what was said, should flagship projects apply separately
and the rest under OWASP? Or what should I do (with still incubator project
waiting for review)... If I apply separately? If I do, is it ok to put
ideas on Wiki page Konstantinos just posted? Would it not be a bit cheating
and putting one project at two places? I wouldn't like to see OWASP
disqualified because of some issue like this.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>