[Owasp-leaders] Google summer of code applications and chances to be selected

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Tue Feb 9 12:34:06 UTC 2016

I agree that all projects should have an Ideas page that should reflect
their roadmap and vision regardless if we participate in GSoC or not.
I don't believe that being an umbrella organization will result in getting
more slots overall. Each organization that falls under an umbrella org
usually gets 1-2 slots.
In the way that we run GSoC until today we have the capability to assign
more slots to an active project if everyone agrees.

Kostas