[Owasp-leaders] PKI resources...

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 06:55:58 UTC 2016

Milton,

The closest thing that OWASP has on this is the Cryptographic Storage
Cheat Sheet, at:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cryptographic_Storage_Cheat_Sheet
(shame on you for not remembering Jim! :)

Section 7 of ASVS also covers this a bit, but not very deeply, but if
you have not looked
at it, it might be reviewing quickly.

Like Mauro, I too have been involved in working with / advising enterprise PKI
and designed and implemented a proprietary key server, so if you have specific
questions, feel free to pass them my way and I'll try my best to answer them.

-kevin

--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/    | Twitter: @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.