[Owasp-leaders] [GSoC Mentors] Now Accepting GSoC 2016 Mentor Organization Applications

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Feb 9 01:02:36 UTC 2016

BTW some questions in the registration form for 2016 need preparation of
how many leader will be participating , so I think we have no time to waste
here:

Required fields:

   - Why does your org want to participate in Google Summer of Code?
   - *How many potential mentors have agreed to mentor this year?*
   - How will you keep mentors engaged with their students?
   - How will you help your students stay on schedule to complete their
   projects?
   - How will you get your students involved in your community during GSoC?
   - How will you keep students involved with your community after GSoC?
   - Has your org been accepted as a mentoring org in Google Summer of Code
   before?
   - Are you part of a foundation/umbrella organization?
   - What year was your project started?

Cheers

Johanna