[Owasp-leaders] [GSoC Mentors] Now Accepting GSoC 2016 Mentor Organization Applications

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Tue Feb 9 00:20:36 UTC 2016

Thanks for the update Johanna.

Claudia and I have already been working on this for a while now.
Claudia is coordinating the application & content with a couple of the
people who helped us 'win' the Google award in past years.

We already got word that the final deadline for applications for Open
Source Orgs, like OWASP, is Feb. 19, so we have time and are working to
submit and 'win'.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director