[Owasp-leaders] PROJECT LEADERS: YOUR INPUT NEEDED

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Feb 3 09:33:25 UTC 2016

Hi Minur

The table is a draft to start with. Please, you can comment on The github
for adding or deliting The criteria , like other leaders did such as is the
case of 'user friendly documentation' which is too subjective.
In case of online documentation For code or tool project we only need to
confirm its existance and not per se determine The quality of The
documentation
Some code /tool incubators do not have at all online documentation and this
maken it difficult for users to consume and try out the project.
Keep in mind The entire table is in progress. I have not set all
definitions yet but feel free to propose definitions if you find the
criteria to be valid.

Cheers

Johanna